Job Code: 20016
Job Tittle: Purchasing Agent II
Wage: $13.00 per hr.
Job Type: Temporary – Full Time
Work Days: Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Work under the general supervision of the Accounting Supervisor
- All job task are reviewed by a superior for overall standards of performance and are subject to periodic audit.
- Purchase material and supplies for any division as needed, i accordance with all legal requirements and/or department policies
- Maintain and assist in all activities of the warehouse / inventory stock facility
- Generate requisitions for the purchase of item for all division. Upon required approvals, print purchase orders, match with associated paperwork and forward to the Senior account Clerk for payment.
- Participate and assist in all activities of the warehouse/inventory stock facility
- Contact suppliers to obtain information on price quotes, product quality and delivery capabilities for the goods/services required.
- Assist in the annual physical inventory on/or about September 30 and the mid-year inventory on/or about March 30
- Responsible for keeping the inventory facility secure at all times. This include ensuring that all doors and gates are securely closed and locked at any time the facility is unattended
- Clean, sweep, dust, vacuum and maintain overall appearance of the inside and outside of the storage areas and warehouse facility
- Perform other duties assiged